We assist clients on mental health pharmacotherapy, with withdrawal protocols as they come off their prescription, with the knowledge and consent of their medical prescriber, or as consenting by themselves, fully informed and capable of consenting.
We use two protocols in order to achieve the least discomfort and damage during withdrawal:
- We conduct pathology tests in order to ascertain what the real issue is, that is treated by the medication, including additional treatments that are in place - polypharmacology.
- We commence our first protocol two weeks before commencing tapering off, at a specific rate that is researched to cause least disruption. This protocol consists on a case by case, of usually 4-6 natural extracts, that are neuroprotective, in order to protect the brain from damage as well as to minimise the withdrawal symptoms.
- Two weeks before the tapering off is completed, we introduce out second protocol, including 4-6 herbal extracts and other extracts that are neuroregenerative in nature, via the BDNF factor. This is to rebuild and regenerate brain cells, restore brain functionality.
- We include a special diet that works alongside the two protocols, and a change of lifestyle, such as modification of behaviour, ego states, rebuilding the person from within.
- Finally, we assist people learn, via Biofeedback, to moderate their own mental states and take charge of their lives.